I hear it time and time again. You lay down on my table and comment that it’s been over a year since your last massage and you have desperately needed one but you felt sooo guilty booking one!
So here are 5 reasons why you should NEVER feel guilty
1. Relieve tense muscles to reduce the affects of your headaches! Less headaches mean less snapping at the kids or feeling grumpy at work.
2. Lying in bed awake all night where no amount of counting sheep help you fall asleep? Let my massage help boost your serotonin levels (which have been proven to help with sleep). When you’re less tired you can be so much more productive at work!
3. If you have extensive prescription medication costs around pain management, then having a regular massage will help alleviate your pain AND ease the financial burden on your pocket. Wouldn’t you rather put your hard earned money into a therapy?
4. If you’re the one in the family who is always getting sick, catching every cold and spreading it to the kids and your partner – then never feel guilty for getting a Swedish or deep tissue massage. It supports your lymph system which is your own bodies defence system against illness.
5. Most importantly it makes you HAPPY! If something makes you happy than you should do it more often. You deserve the reward for working so hard. Scientists have proven than positive rewards motivate positive behaviours.
If you know someone who is always hesitating on booking an appointment, send them this article!